Monday 1 August 2011

Puppets and parties.

My oldest son turned 5 at the weekend(Happy Birthday!) , and he has just finished his first year of school - unbelievable. Time really does fly.  As a present for his teacher I made this felted hand puppet.  


Many thanks to Jellipot for the inspiration.  About a month ago I took delivery of a gorgeous turquoise and red hand felted thingymabobber (to use Jellipot's terminology).  He has pride of place on my work table, when he hasn't been kidnapped by one or other of the boys, and he helped me make the rainbow version for Mrs Bennett.  To see the original puppets and other lovely fluffy things see www.jellipot.folksy.com.




1 comment:

  1. I just love this...
    Fantastic, bet the school were over the moon.
    Good to have you back, missed you x

    ReplyDelete